Business visa applications may be submitted to any Consular Office of the Argentine Republic. The authorized stay period for this type of visas is a maximum of 60 (sixty) days. Applications are personal and the applicant must submit the following documents (an original and a copy) at the Consular Office
– Passport valid for at least six (6) months at the time of entering Argentina, with at least two (2) blank pages
– Two (2) current 4 x 4 cm photographs, facing the camera, printed in colour, on a white background
– Visa application form filled out (preferably in electronic format) and signed by the applicant
– Letter of invitation from the inviting party in the Argentine Republic
– Proof of comercial/work activity in the place of residence (for example, letter issued by the employer)
– Round trip reservation (Recommendation: do not purchase tickets before obtaining the visa)
– Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation in the Argentine Republic
– Payment of consular fee: 200 US dollars or euros, depending on the Consular Office where the application is filed. The fee must be paid in the local currency of the Representation
– Consular interview
Please be aware that, if necessary, consular authorities may request supplemental or additional papers.
The granting of a visa is still solely at the discretion of the Argentine State, even if all of the aforementioned requirements are met.
To start the application process, set an appointment with the relevant consular office and bring the necessary paperwork with you.